I see you! You’re ready! Can you feel it?
Do you find yourself going from task to task throughout your day, doing things that don’t bring you joy and leave you feeling like your life is an endless hamster wheel?
When you dream about what you’d like to be doing in your life, do you dismiss it because it doesn’t seem possible to do one more thing in your day, much less one that might turn it upside down?
You love your family. You really do. And you work hard to give them the life you want for them. But somehow your dreams got put on the shelf and sometimes you don’t recognize yourself because you look nothing like the daring, adventurous woman you are inside.
I believe that no matter how crazy your life is, you can still find the time to go after your dreams.
That’s what Plotting A New Course is about.
To teach you how to change the direction of your life and map out a path to the life you dream about.
- Creating a winning mindset that will help you overcome objections, obstacles and negative thinking.
- Prioritizing your life so that you can give your energy to what really matters and find hidden time in your day to focus on your project.
- Turning your dream into reality by breaking it down into small actionable tasks you can do in as little as half an hour a day.
- Recruiting your family and make them raving cheerleaders for your plans.
- Being a happier and more confident woman, knowing that dreams are not out of reach because you have the tools you need to make them real.
When you claim your membership in the Plotting A New Course community, you’ll learn how to turn your dreams into action. Because life’s too short for armchair adventures.
Begin today by taking the 5-day GOAL SETTING ON STEROIDS Challenge.
Here’s what you’ll get in the challenge:
- A clear understanding of why you failed before and how to make sure it never happens again.
- A free workbook to help you work through the steps you need to write powerful, actionable goals.
- Daily emails for 5 days, with concrete steps to take (and learn from) as you begin to create a plan to follow.
- 15 questions you need to be able to answer before you can create goals that won’t let you down.
- End with a strategy you can apply to any goals in the future, secure that you have all the tools to carry them through.
- Membership in the Plotting A New Course community, where you’ll receive email support, tools, gifts and more help in seeing you reach the destination you set for yourself.
Are you stuck?
Stop making excuses! Do you want to dream your life away or do you want your life to be your dream?
My life was fairly ordinary and I was ok with that. We had 4 children and I was a stay at home mom. Then cancer took the life of our youngest daughter, followed a few years later with my husband having a heart attack that kept him home for two years while he tried to find a new job, forcing me to go to work.
My job was minimum wage, soul-sucking and just plain hard. I felt trapped and desperate, with no exit in sight. Between the long commute and the even longer hours, I came home every night drained and with nothing left to give my family.
When the stress of my husband’s health and unemployment and my resentment about a job I hated began to threaten our marriage and spilled into my relationship with our children, I decided that enough was enough.
I took a long hard look at my life, at what was working and what I could improve, and I began by concentrating on my mindset and relationships. I assessed my skills, dusted off my resume, and decided to go after a job I really wanted. And I was hired! I felt so much more in control and successful! I’ve done it multiple times since then and I know it works. I am the one at the helm of my life and, despite first-hand experience at how bad things can unexpectedly happen, I have the skills to bounce back and stay on my own path.
You’re here because you want that control for yourself, and I can help you get it.
At Plotting A New Course, I share easy ways to focus your energy on the things that will advance your plans and keep you on track towards your goals. You don’t need complicated systems to schedule every minute of your day. You don’t need to work harder. You need to work smarter and create space in your life for the things that matter most.
I love hearing from you!
Really, truly. You can comment on our Facebook page or just email me. I’d love to connect with you and hear about your own dreams and journey. So if you have a specific question, email me. Let’s chat!