This post may contain some affiliate links for your convenience (which means if you make a purchase after clicking a link I will earn a small commission to help keep my blog up and running, but it won't cost you a penny more). For more information, please read my disclosure policy.
It is hard to believe it has been 30 days since we started this Happiness Challenge together.
We covered a lot of ground and if you followed along with the tips I shared and made an effort to improve your mood, your gratitude, and your joy, I’m sure you’re seeing a lot of progress and growth.
Let’s take a minute and look back at everything we’ve covered so far this month:
- Happiness Is A Choice
- Cultivate Happiness
- What Makes You Happy?
- Start Your Day With Gratitude
- Productivity And Happiness
- Stress Kills Happiness
- The Link Between Happiness and Exercise
- Human Connections and Happiness
- Savor The Little Things
- Overcoming Overwhelm
- Fight Negativity
- Build A Support System of Happy People
- Getting Enough Sleep Is Key To Happiness
- Confidence And Happiness
- Make Someone’s Day
- When All Else Fails, Fake It
- Keep A Journal
- Learn To Deal With Negative Thoughts and Emotions
- Live In the Moment
- Think & Communicate In Positive Ways
- Giving Back Makes Us Happier
- Meditating Your Way To A Happier You
- Trade Objects For Experiences
- Happiness In Simplicity – Declutter Your Life
- Stop Complaining And Take Action.
- How Good Nutrition Supports Mood
- Treat Yourself
- Happiness Is Contagious
- Are You Noticing A Difference?
I hope you’ve been following along and enjoyed this happiness challenge. It’s amazing what will happen when you start to pay attention to how you feel and do what you can to increase your happiness and that of those around you.
I also hope that you have found some tools, techniques, tips, and ideas that have helped you increase the joy in your life.
Where do you go from here?
- Keep implementing and continue to practice being happy regularly.
- Remember the Happiness Journal I talked about back on day 17? It’s an excellent tool you can use to keep yourself on track.
- Keep coming back to these posts as needed.
- Bookmark this post as a quick reference tool.
- Above all, keep learning, keep smiling, and keep growing your joy and happiness.
I hope this has helped you, even in some small way, to see that becoming happy again is possible. Sometimes it takes a little while, but you have the tools and I encourage you to choose happy!